Fitchfork believes that music is an indispensable part of culture, and for that culture to thrive, artists must be compensated fairly and transparently for their work.
We’re proud of the fact that when you choose to pay an artist on Fitchfork, your money reaches them quickly, and in a way that is simple to explain and understand. Our business, which was founded in 2016, is based on taking a revenue share of sales. Our share is 10% on all successful bookings made on Fitchfork. The remainder, 90%, goes directly to the artist, and we pay out once we've confirmed that the artist has performed at the event.
Since we only make money when artists make a lot more money, our interests remain aligned with those of the community we serve. It’s a straightforward approach, and one we’re happy to say works well. Thank you for being a part of a fair, sustainable music economy!